CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) STATUS
BRISBANE JAZZ CLUB advises that the following activities are being taken to maximise the safety of all concerned who come to the Club
The safety and wellbeing of Brisbane Jazz Club’s patrons, visitors and employees is of paramount importance and remains our top priority.
Brisbane Jazz Club is closely monitoring the situation with Coronavirus (Covid-19) and advice provided by the Australian Government Department of Health. We are responding appropriately as the situation evolves and will provide further updates on our website here.
In response to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Brisbane Jazz Club has put in place all steps and precautions throughout the venue as recommended by the Australian Government Department for Health, to help ensure the safety of our patrons,visitors and staff. This includes:
- Placing guidance on hand washing in bathrooms
- Thorough and regular sterilisation of surfaces, including bathrooms, benches, eftpos machines and all touch points such as door handles, railing, tables, chairs, bar surfaces etc.
- Initiated heightened sanitation programs to limit the potential transfer of any viral material
PATRONS & VISITORS
- The Brisbane Jazz Club requests those exhibiting any signs or symptoms associated with the virus, NOT to come to the Club unless you have been checked and it is proven to Not be the Covid-19 virus.
- We are happy for patrons to adopt any safety measures, such as face masks & gloves when attending the club.
For any other enquiries please contact the Brisbane Jazz Club Office on:
+61 7 3391 2006
For further information on Coronavirus, visit: