- It is preferred that you join online, however we do have forms in the office.
- Your membership includes our Member Loyalty visits which will entitle you to free admission to one performance on your 8th visit.
- Your complimentary CD – High Tide Vol 2 can be collected from the office.
- You can purchase special member’s priced drinks at the Bar
- Proof of membership is required at the Door & Bar so please
have your card with you.
- Members cannot buy ticket for friends at members prices.
- Family memberships will only be processed with the names of all family members including 2nd card holder.
- Membership remains valid for 12 months from purchase date.IF you have previously booked tickets with us and to ensure that we have your correct details, would you update those in your patron profile before proceeding to the payment page. To do this: please sign in first at the top right hand corner, LOGIN, with your current email & password. In MY ACCOUNT check your login information and options. Then go to Edit Contact Information in the left hand corner to check & update it, if you need to. Then SAVE.
Fees are as follows:
- Family (max 2 adults & all children under 18) – $50
- Family concession (2 adults with govt age pension) – $40
- Single – $40
- Single Concession (age pension/student/disability/seniors/carers) – $30
- Country Single or Family (must reside 100kms from Brisbane) – $15
- Professional BJC musician – $25
Your membership card will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Thank you for renewing and for supporting live jazz at the BJC.